Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful For Outfits and Animals.

This Thanksgiving I'd like to thank the world for my dog, Murphy and my cat, Miss Whiskers. They are perfect creatures and I love them more than all humans. I got my dog Murphy in the summer of 2005. She has lived through pneumonia, a slipped spinal disk, and a bunch of surgeries. She is my best friend in the world~
 I got my cat in spring 2011. She is the sassiest person ever and doesn't take any shit. She love/hates me and the rest of the world. She is pretty much exactly like me.

My outfit today is one of my favorites. Although it is unflattering on my figure, I love the dress! I found this old 80's blouse in my mother's closet! It is so amazing with huge shoulder pads, buttons that look like pearls, and cut out lace around the collar. My shoes were a past Christmas present and I managed to rip the front walking up some brick steps.
Dress from American Apparel, Vintage Shirt, and
Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment